We’re looking for awesome people to grow with us.
Metabolic Maintenance is quickly becoming one of Central Oregon’s employers of choice.
Why Join Metabolic Maintenance?
- Competitive compensation
- Matching 401k and profit sharing
- Health and dental insurance
- Collaborative, fun environment
- Professional and technical training
- Strong value-driven culture
Position Title – Sales Manager
Type: Full Time
Reports to: General Manager
Date: November 2018
The sales manager is responsible for the development and implementation of sales plans, direct sales and supervision of the sales team and customer service staff.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Design and implement a strategic sales plan to expand the customer base and ensure a strong presence.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing field sales action plans.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, and establishing personal networks.
- Implements sales programs specific to each of our distribution partners and top professional accounts.
- Leads, mentors, and guides the Sales Team.
- Develops commission structure and sales targets for all Sales Associates.
- Partners with R&D, Marketing, and Production for the development of new sales channels and product offerings.
- Manages and pursues new and existing strategic partnerships.
Travel will be required from time to time. Meeting with regional sales personnel, major distribution partners, and top accounts will be required. Periodically attending trade shows throughout the year will also be required. Frequency and duration of travel TBD.
Required Education and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field, or two to three years’ experience in sales management, or any similar combination of education and experience.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please forward cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Dan@MetabolicMaintenance.com