Natural Progeste Cream: 3.5 oz /100 ml
Product Code: 00643 Servings per Bottle: 90
Ingredients: Purified water, sweet almond oil, USP natural progesterone, candelilla/jojoba/rice bran polyglyceryl-3 esters, glyceryl stearate, cetearyl alcohol, sodium stearyl lactylate, aloe vera leaf juice, panthenol (pro vitamin B-5), xanthan gum, maltodextrin, caprifolium. Natural vegetable-derived emulsifier. Natural preservative.
Overview: Natural Progeste Cream is designed to help women with low progesterone levels feel balanced and rejuvenated. It is a paraben-free, vegetable-derived, easily absorbed cream containing 20 mg bio-identical micronized progesterone per pump.
What is Natural Progeste Cream?
Natural Progeste Cream contains 2% natural, bio-identical progesterone derived from the enzymatic conversion of wild yam extract. The dosage pump consistently delivers 20 mg of progesterone per use. Progesterone is an intermediate in the production of sex hormones and corticosteroids, and also functions in the brain as a neurosteroid.
To aid in transdermal absorption, the progesterone is micronized and combined with deep-penetrating sweet almond oil. Unlike many other products on the market, this cream is free of petroleum-based ingredients.
How Does Natural Progeste Cream Work?
In women, progesterone is produced naturally by the ovaries from puberty to menopause and is essential for normal menstrual cycles and pregnancy. With age, however, progesterone production drops, and low progesterone levels are associated with reduced fertility and many symptoms of menopause.
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) means supplementing with hormones that are molecularly identical to those hormones produced in the human body. BHRT should not be confused with Conventional Hormone Therapy (CHT). CHT uses products such as conjugated estrogens (CE) and medroxyprogesterone acetate (MPA), which contain extra structural moieties that may alter hormone receptor binding and function in the human body . BHRT does not alter your existing receptors or the way your body responds to hormones, it just increases the level of hormones in your circulation .
Bioidentical progesterone is readily absorbed into the bloodstream through the skin, which makes a body cream an excellent delivery method for the hormone. In fact, topical application is known to be more effective than oral dosage, as oral progesterone is more quickly broken down by the liver.
What is the Suggested Use for Natural Progeste Cream?
· Menopause: BHRT has been found to support a balanced, positive mood and improved physical comfort during menopause  while avoiding the side effects brought on by many CHTs .
· Healthy Skin: Progesterone cream promotes elasticity and firmness in the skin of peri‐ and postmenopausal women, naturally supporting a slow and graceful aging process of skin after the onset of the menopause .
· Low Fertility: Endogenous progesterone is produced by the corpus luteum after ovulation, preparing the endometrium to support implantation following conception. If natural progesterone levels are low, transdermal (topical) application of bioidentical progesterone near the time of ovulation may provide additional support for endometrial health.
Source Materials: Sweet almond oil is cold-pressed from edible almonds. Progesterone: converted from diosgenin from wild yams. Candelila/jojoba/rice bran polyglyceryl-3-esters: fatty acids from candelilla wax, jojoba wax and rice bran oil. Glyceryl stearate: fatty acid from vegetable oil. Ceteryl alcohol: fatty alcohols from vegetable sources. Sodium stearyl lactylate: stearic acid from vegetable or palm oil, lactic acid. Aloe vera leaf juice: aloe vera. Panthenol: synthetic. Xanthan gum: fermentation of glucose with the bacterium Xanthomonas campestris. Maltodextrin: corn. Caprifolium: honeysuckle extract.
Allergens: According to information provided by our suppliers, these capsules are free of the eight major allergens as identified by the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (FALCPA): Wheat (gluten), eggs, milk, soybeans, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts.
Recommendations: Apply once or twice a day as needed for three weeks out of a month, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Rotate the area of application between chest, abdomen, inner arms and thighs. For topical use only.
Precautions: Pregnant or lactating women and individuals taking prescription medications should consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
1. Ruiz, Andres D., et al. "Effectiveness of compounded bioidentical hormone replacement therapy: an observational cohort study." BMC women's health 11.1 (2011): 27.
2. Leonetti, Helene B., K. Jeff Wilson, and James N. Anasti. "Topical progesterone cream has an antiproliferative effect on estrogen-stimulated endometrium." Fertility and sterility 79.1 (2003): 221-222.
3. Holzer, and J. B. Schmidt. "Effects and side-effects of 2% progesterone cream on the skin of peri-and postmenopausal women: results from a double-blind, vehicle-controlled, randomized study (vol 153, pg 626, 2005)." BRITISH JOURNAL OF DERMATOLOGY 153.5 (2005): 1092-1092.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.