Our base formula provides therapeutic levels of nine different essential amino acids and the cofactors needed for metabolism. Free-form amino acids can be readily absorbed and utilized by the body and provide the precursors for all other amino acids made by the body. The powder form allows for flexible dosing.
- Cost-effective amino acid formula promotes energy production*
- Supports brain chemistry*
- Important for muscle building and detoxification*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Amino Acid Base Powder 200 grams
Product Code: 00110 Servings per Bottle: 67
Each size 3 gram serving (1 scoop) contains:
Vitamin B-6 (as 8mg Pyridoxal 5 Phosphate)
Proprietary Amino Acid Blend:
L-Histidine HCl, L-Leucine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Lysine HCl,
L-Arginine HCl, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, L-Threonine, L-Methionine.
Description: Providing 9 free-form essential amino acids and the cofactor Vitamin B-6, Amino Acid Base Powder is the foundation for our custom amino acid formulations. The powder form allows for flexible dosing.
Uses: The free-form amino acids in Amino Acid Base Powder can be readily absorbed and utilized by the body. With these precursors, the body can synthesize all the other amino acids. Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins and are needed to create enzymes, hormones, antibodies, collagen, nerves and muscle tissue. Amino acids have wide-ranging metabolic functions, including:
- Promoting muscle growth and repair
- Neurotransmitter synthesis and neuronal development to support neuro-cognitive function and healthy moods
- Detoxification – amino acid conjugation is a major Phase II pathway to rid the body of toxins
- Blood sugar regulation through the glucose-alanine cycle and the synthesis of hormones involved in glucose metabolism.
- Energy production- amino acids are broken down to form key components of the Krebs cycle to create cellular energy. The branched chain amino acids (BCAAs)- valine, leucine and isoleucine- can be used directly by the muscles for energy.
Pyridoxal 5 Phosphate is the metabolically active form of Vitamin B-6. It is a cofactor for reactions involving amino acid metabolism, including neurotransmitter synthesis, transamination, and the catabolism of methionine.
Low amino acid levels can by caused by dietary insufficiency, poor digestion, malabsorption, or increased requirements caused by stress, exercise, or medical conditions. Amino Acid Base Powder provides an effective way to increase the body’s amino acid stores.
Source Materials: All amino acids in Amino Acid Base Powder are made by fermentation of corn or cane sugar except L-methionine which is synthetic. Pyridoxal 5 phosphate is synthetic. All ingredients are vegan and non-GMO.
Allergens: According to information provided by our suppliers, these capsules are free of the eight major allergens as identified by the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (FALCPA): Wheat (gluten), eggs, milk, soybeans, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts.
Recommendations: Use as directed by a healthcare professional.
Precautions: Pregnant or lactating women and individuals taking prescription medications should consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.