We’re looking for awesome people to grow with us.
Metabolic Maintenance is quickly becoming one of Central Oregon’s employers of choice.
Why Join Metabolic Maintenance?
- Competitive compensation
- Matching 401k and profit sharing
- Health and dental insurance
- Collaborative, fun environment
- Professional and technical training
- Strong value-driven culture
GRAPHICS PROJECT MANAGER – Entry-Level
Metabolic Maintenance is offering an exciting opportunity to learn, create, and develop a project management flow process as it relates to branding new collateral and product development from inception to production.
This creative position will require the ability to evaluate flow processes already within the company, work to establish clear and relevant timelines and exercise creativity within the guidelines of brand message.
This position is starting as a Part-time internship position (approximately 20 to 24hrs a week) starting June 1, 2018.
The position is located at our headquarters in Sisters, OR
- Support New Product Design with projected timelines and creative assets working in Adobe Illustrator.
- Revise current collateral and create new consumer and B2B facing collateral as needed by Marketing and sales department.
- Establish a project management tracking system to support meeting different timelines across the company – marketing, sales, production, design – so that we don’t miss our targeted new product launch dates.
- Analyze current flow and timelines for New Product Development through Product Manufacturing/Production and Product Launch
About Metabolic Maintenance:
Metabolic Maintenance has been producing pure, high quality, preservative free nutritional supplements for over 30 years. We are the oldest family owned company in our industry and we are growing. We strive to create a culture that fosters innovation, creativity and teamwork.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 an hour